Saturday, September 19, 2009

Introduction

Hey! Welcome to MommyTips!
Your money is tight. Your time is short. You need to find something to keep your kids from wasting away in front of a TV. MommyTips is all about ways to help you in every aspect of your life as a mom!
Now, I have to admit up front that while I'm a pretty clever person, I'm defintely not smart enough to think of most of this stuff on my own. I owe a lot of credit to my best friend, who found out one day that I was trying to operate a grocery budget without a menu and turned my life around! Of course my tips often come from all over the place and when remember where I got it, you can bet I'll credit it! :)
So sit back, check in every few days and find out a few things that will make your life a whole lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment